Inbox Dollars is a reliable get paid site. It started in 2000 and their existence up to this day is a proof of their stability. Registration is free and you even earn a bonus worth $5 for joining!
The site offers plenty of earning opportunities, such as:
- Reading emails. This is the site’s main earning method. The paid mails are sent to your email. It comes with a confirmation link that you need to click after reading the paid mail to receive payment. You can also read your inbox on your Inbox Dollars Account. So read the messages sent to you to earn!
- Join surveys. Every completed surveys gives you $5 earning. Update your profile to continue receiving invitations related to your field.
- Play online games. GSN games powered Inbox Dollars games. To start, click “play cash games.” Activate your GSN account by clicking the verification link on your email inbox.
- Complete small tasks. Crowd Flower power the small tasks at this site. Depending on your skill, you can make up to $1 in every offer. Aim for Level 3 to have more opportunities to complete small tasks.
- Refer friends. You earn 10% commission from the earnings of your referral. Use the tools provided by Inbox Dollars to refer people.
The minimum payout at Inbox Dollars is $30, which you can receive via check. Effective July 2015, Inbox Dollars will have a Visa Cash Cards as a payment option. The visa cash cards are as follows:
- Prepaid® Visa Card – Mailed (Card issued to member)
- Prepaid® Visa Card – e Mailed (an online version)
- InboxDollars Merchant e Card (Tango® Card)
The processing of requests for payments is on the first Wednesday after the 8th day of payment request, while the processing of payments is every Wednesday of each week. This is mailed in 3 days via USPS.
- Free membership
- $5 sign up bonus
- A variety of earning opportunities
- Legit and stable
- Need to sign up at various sites
- Limited coverage
Inbox Dollars is an excellent free membership earning site that offers plenty of earning opportunities. The $5 sign up bonus shows their honest intent of allowing members to earn extra money.