Points 2 Shop is a free online and mobile provider of different loyalty programs, Established in 2007, the site offers its members to earn points or money. A $2.50 signup reward is given after confirming your account via the link sent on your email.
Points 2 Shop offers various methods to earn points, such as:
- Completing offers – by participating in surveys, clicking links and viewing ads
- Playing games – is a great alternative to get more points, especially for those who are good at gaming and winning them
- Referrals – refer friends, families, relatives, etc. and earn 50 points for every referral
- Weekly lottery – although joining a lottery offers no assurance of winning, it is still an earning opportunity. A potential winner can get over $100 because $10 is added to the jackpot every week. The lottery ticket is free.
- Monthly contests – the contests at Points 2 Shop has a $15 maximum cash prize. Members with big earnings on offers or have more referrals can participate in the contests.
Points can be redeemed for any offered product at Amazon.com. All orders at Amazon are sent every day and delivered free. Points 2 Shop offers a 3-level referral system to all US members, where they can earn 2%, 3% or 15% commissions. A US or UK referral earns you $1.
Points 2 Shop offers the following payment options, such as PayPal, E-Gold, Payza, Dwolla, check, etc. Payments are processed within 1-2 business days. Gold level members are paid immediately for withdrawals amounting to $100 once daily. High value or multiple withdrawals require admin approval.
- Signup bonus
- Easy earning opportunities
- Easy payout
- Excellent referral program
- Accommodating help support
- Requires too many personal information
- Referral commission is different per country
- Random locking of accounts
- Only one account per household
Points 2 Shop offers a good way to earn extra income, but requires plenty of personal information, including yearly income. It also holds your account and freezes your orders once you earn 100 or more than a hundred points.